Website DDC Outsourcing Solutions
DDC Outsourcing Solutions are currently undergoing an exciting period of growth and therefore have a great opportunity to join our Shared Services Team. We are looking for an experienced Quality Manager, with a strong background of managing a team and quality frameworks within a contact centre environment, and the ability to adapt in a fast paced, changing outsourcing environment.
This is a hybrid working role with frequent travel to DDC sites.
What we offer
- Increasing holiday entitlement with service
- Enrolment to a contributory pension scheme (starts after 3 months)
- Enrolment to the DDC Wellbeing programme that offers physical, mental, and financial support – to include access to professional financial advice, our EAP, MHFA and GymPass.
- Death in service
- All equipment and furniture to ensure you are all geared up for working from home (where applicable)
The role is to ensure that all company services meet quality standards. Understanding customer expectations and needs, outlining quality standards and developing quality control processes to strengthen; service, performance, customer focus, staff engagement and development whilst obtaining efficiencies, reducing risk, and ensuring regulatory standards are met. Providing customer insight to clients and working with key stakeholders to drive service delivery and enhancement of contractual requirements.
- Overall responsibility of the quality department, leading and developing the quality team.
- Maintaining a big picture view of what our business and customer’s need. Building and embedding processes, systems, and procedures to ensure a successful and effective Quality cycle covering, planning, control, assurance, and improvement whilst ensuring a clear line between compliance, quality, and customer insight.
- Working with clients and key internal stakeholders to understand the business needs, and service offering, to build and agree on the quality framework to ensure service standards and regulatory standards are met.
- Drive the quality assurance analyst to provide key data on customer insight and produce regular feedback andrecommendations to key external stakeholders for product/service enhancement.
- Develop processes/ systems to capture customer perceptions and experiences using a variety of feedback mechanisms and use customer value analysis, to measure and lead improvement initiatives to strengthen:
- Service/ Performance
- Client insight to the Customer journey
- Engagement and development of skills
- Reduction of Risk
- Process approach and efficiencies
- Create a cohesive relationship between internal and external departments which may involve looking at techniques and processes that drives and implement strategies to build a quality culture.
- Lead quality performance meetings with L&D and Operation to provide insight and initiate quality improvement and ensure development needs are met.
- Develop and deploy a quality plan and ensure that it is documented and accessible throughout the organisation.
- Maintain an effective non-conformance process that drives continuous improvement, root cause countermeasures, risk management, added value and builds a culture of learning across the wider team.
- Presenting statistical data, improvement/project plans, tracking and summarising overall achievement.
- Act as the business Quality Ambassador supporting new business and account management in client meetings to understand the service requirements and advise clients of the best measures, framework, and processes to ensure a quality service.
- Attend meeting with clients to cover QA issues, customer insight, improvement plans, and added value.
- Lead Quality Management Meetings with key stakeholders and business leaders.
- To evaluate QA solutions, processes, technologies and to support a ‘best in industry’ management system.
- Ensure a joined-up training approach across DDC OS and DDC MLS.
- Demonstrate and promote the company’s values and appropriate behaviours.
What we’re looking for
- A degree or equivalent qualification within quality is desirable.
- 5 years’ experience working in/Managing a quality department in a contact centre environment.
- Experience of Utilities or retail industry would be advantageous.
- Strong people management skills.
- Ability to promote, embed and sustain a good quality culture.
- Ability to build quality plans, processes, and systems to ensure improvement, customer focus risk management.
- Ability to lead and execute improvement initiatives.
- Good communicator with the ability to influence all levels within the business.
- Experience in implementing procedures and frameworks to ensure continuous improvement and insight to the client on projects and services.
- Understand and drive the excellent Customer journey.
- Good in data analytics & evaluation with an ability to present; improvement/project planning, progress tracking and summarising overall development.
- The ability to make considered decisions and to communicate them effectively.
- Understanding of policies pertaining to, GDPR, ISO9001, ISO 27001 compliance and other related industry knowledge.
Your place of work
This is a hybrid working position, and we ask that your home working location is confidential, quiet, safe and secure (a work from home self-assessment will be required).
Candidates will ideally be based within commutable distance from our Worksop, Nottinghamshire office. However, flexibility is required for travel to our UK sites.
How to apply?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV alongside a covering letter stating why you would make an excellent addition to the team.
To apply for this job please visit ddcos.bamboohr.com.