Website L&Q Group
Customer Service Advisor - Homeworking
Organisation: L&Q Group
Contract Type: Permanent
Business Area: Customer Service Contact Centre
- Customer Service Advisor – Customer Services Centre
- Full Time, Permanent
- Location: Homeworking, reporting office Cray House, Sidcup, Kent, DA14 5HU
- Will be required to collect IT equipment from either one of these three offices; Sidcup, Kent, DA14 5HU; Stratford, London, E15 4PH or Trafford, Manchester, M33 6AG
- Salary: Inside London £22,035 pa / Outside London £21,000 pa
- Please note candidates will need an adequate homeworking space and broadband*
- All shifts are scheduled as required between 8am – 8pm, Monday – Friday
- Start date: 14th March 2022
Closing date for the Advert will be 17th January 2022
*N.B.- Your role is for Homeworking Full Time – we will supply you with a laptop, monitor, keyboard, mouse and headset, which you will be asked to collect from either our Sidcup, Stratford or our Trafford, Manchester office a few days before the start date. You need to have a quiet suitable workspace and desk and chair. You also need reliable broadband to take calls and use the systems – you will need a minimum 30Mbps download and 10Mbps upload. You will be asked for proof of your broadband speed and home set up if offered the role. Although this is a homeworking contract, you maybe required to attend the Sidcup office for training and meetings purposes (on an ad-hoc basis.
Download the Role Profile here: Customer Service Advisor role profile.docx
The Customer Service Centre:
Our customers are the most important part of our business and as a member of the customer service centre, it is vital that you have the passion as a customer service professional to deliver excellence every time. We are growing as a company and the Customer Service Centre receive circa 3500 inbound calls per day. We’re looking for someone who can demonstrate strong communication skills, is a high achiever who drives to meet and exceed KPIs but also has experience of prioritising and managing their own time. This will be measured against the high standards of customer satisfaction we set ourselves, are you up to the challenge? If you are, then you sound perfect for our team! The Role:
- Dealing with a range of enquires which could include maintenance repairs new and existing, housing management, account information – such as paying rent, money advice and support, Buying and selling property, and general leasehold enquires.
- Answers customers messages via multiple channel such as telephone, email and any inhouse packages to enhance the customer service experience.
- Provide accurate and appropriate information to the enquiry.
- Keeping confidential record of customer interaction, transactions comments and complaints, using the tools provided
- Comply with company policy and procedures and advocate L&Q Values.Provide first contact resolution where possible, through ownership of queries and taking the relevant action required.
- This may include liaising with other departments where needed.
- Play an active role towards departmental KPI’s and company objectives.
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent listening skills.
- Remain resilient and focused while handling difficult conversations.
- Be able to work in a fast pace environment and under pressure.
- Be able to communicate and engage with the diverse and wide range needs from our customers and stakeholders.
- Able to use positive and empathic language to influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- Confidence to work individually whilst also having the ability to work collaboratively, playing an active role in both your team and overall department.
- Responsible for your own time management and adhering to schedule.
- Computer literacy, to be able to navigate multiple company software applications while still actively listening. – Problem solver using own initiative and take a common sense approach.
- Target driven to achieve your individual KPI’s and objectives
- Be responsible for your own learning (seeking advice, support, help and guidance when required
In addition to our support and training the successful candidate will have access to our full site of benefits:26 days holiday (rising to 31 days with length of service), annual bonus subject to group performance. excellent pension scheme, employee assistance programme and non- contributory life assurance.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding role with the opportunity to progress, this is an ideal role for you! All successful candidates will be invited to a 1st stage telephone assessment between the 25th – 28th January 2022 If successful you will be invited to an online assessment between the 4th – 9th February 2022
You will need Microsoft teams to be able to participate in the online interview and the interview will be approximately 60 minutes.
The interview will include questions, an IT assessment and a scenario. You will need to have a quiet space for the time of the interview and be prepared with a Microsoft teams set up with a camera, and notebook & pen.
NB: Early applications are encouraged as we reserve the right to close the advertisement and interview earlier than stated.
COVID 19: The safety of our staff and our candidates is of the utmost importance. Every effort will be taken to ensure that safe ways of working are adopted throughout the Recruitment and Selection process. We are introducing extra precautions in line with UK Government Guidelines. Our recruitment processes will follow social distancing and COVID-19 Secure requirements. This will include the use of various technologies to support the interview process. Should candidates have any questions regarding this, or if you require additional support please let us know at the interview planning stage.
At the foundation of everything that we do are our corporate values and associated behaviours. Our organisational behavioural framework outlines the core expectations of all employees, which should be demonstrated at all times when representing L&Q. More information about L&Q’s values can be found on our website and a copy of our behavioural framework can be provided on request.
At L&Q, people are at the heart of our business and our success depends on employing the best people and getting the best from them. This is why we are committed to developing our people. It’s only by investing in a well-trained and motivated workforce that we can continue to prosper and sustain business success.
In addition to our support and training, the successful candidate will have access to our full suite of benefits including 26 days holiday rising to 31 days with length of service, annual bonus subject to group performance, excellent Pension scheme, an employee assistance programme and non-contributory life assurance.
We are committed to supporting your work-life balance and recognise the changing demands and circumstances in life. Please let us know during the recruitment process if you’re interested in part time working or job sharing. In addition, should your circumstances change once you have joined L&Q, you can also request flexible working arrangements, e.g. a change to working hours – if it’s feasible then we’ll make it happen.
We are recognised externally for our commitment to inclusion. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, a Disability Confident (Committed) employer and have signed the Time to Change Employer Pledge to demonstrate our commitment to end mental health discrimination in the workplace.
We expect all of our employees to support our environmental policy and social responsibility work. We are an employer committed to environmental and social responsibility.
L&Q is a regulated charitable housing association and one of the UK’s most successful independent social businesses. The L&Q Group houses around 250,000 people in more than 97,000 homes, primarily across London and the South East.
As a charitable organisation, our role goes beyond providing homes and housing services. We are a long-term partner in the neighbourhoods where we work. We hope to build aspiration, opportunity and confidence in our communities through our £250 million L&Q Foundation and our skills academy.
In response to the housing and affordability crisis, we will build 100,000 new homes over ten years. Of these, 60,000 homes will be built or funded by L&Q, whilst a further 40,000 will come through partnerships. Crucially, at least 50% of these new homes will be genuinely affordable, with a target of 60% in London.
Our vision is that everyone has a quality home they can afford, and we combine our social purpose with commercial drive to create homes and neighbourhoods everyone can be proud of.
To apply for this job please visit lqgroup.engageats.co.uk.