Following the success of the UKCCF HomeAgent Forum (which has been going since 2015), we are delighted to announce the launch of two new UKCCF Special Interest Groups:
– Employee Engagement
– Data Security & Compliance.
At our first Employee Engagement Forum (22nd February 2017) participants expressed an interest in discussing a broad range of issues at future sessions. These include how to:
- Keep people motivated
- Maintain a consistent level of engagement across multi-site operations
- Maintain engagement when introducing new shift systems
- Incentivise and motivate long standing employees as well as those that have just joined
- Incentivise and motivate people who work from home
- Motivate and engage part time workers when contact centre work is not their main career
- Keep people engaged when undertaking major change – such as an office move or a new technology solution
The next Employee Engagement roundtable session will take place on the morning of 11th April in Central London. Shortly after this, in Q2 2017, the UKCCF will be launching the first of a series of bi-annual studies into Employee Engagement.
The Data Security & Compliance Forum is also set to launch. Our first meeting is taking place on the 26th April 2017 in Central London. As well as a general discussion, giving participants the opportunity to set the agenda for future meetings, we will have a special focus on PCI compliance, exploring:
If you would like to attend either of these upcoming roundtable events – or find out more about our 2017 Employee Engagement study – please contact Michael Gray on T: 020 8224 2315 E: firstname.lastname@example.org