Job Title: Sales Agent
Salary: £8 per hour + Competitive bonus
Application Method: Candidates will need to email a copy of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you thrive in an exciting fast paced environment? Would you like to be in control of how much you earn each month? Then discover if you have a flare for sales…
We are currently looking to recruit a number of Outbound Sales Agents to join our hardworking team working on behalf of our prestigious clients.
Based centrally in Worksop, Nottinghamshire, we are a fast-growing business that loves to promote within, this is an opportunity to build a career not just a job!
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Through effective use of company sales techniques, introduce, promote and sell products to a variety of customers.
- Consistently achieve targeted sales results in a challenging sales environment.
- Represent the company and its clients in a professional and approachable manner.
- Comply with Data Protection, other regulations and the mandatory call standards expected by DDC OS Clients.
- Take ownership for your own performance and development through:
- Monitoring your own performance to identify successful techniques
- Effective use of the training and coaching provided
- To be available to take calls in line with DDC OS productivity targets
- Maintaining customer information and records in line with the DPA and our internal information
- Management Security processes
- Any other duties in line with business requirement
How to Succeed and Progress…
- Be passionate about achieving targets/results
- Persistent and tenacious work ethic
- Positive proactive attitude to work
- Conscientious, reliable and hard working
- Smart appearance
- Flexible approach to working hour
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Effective rapport building and questioning techniques
- Excellent objection handling skills
- Strong active listening skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Works effectively as part of a team
- Experience in a similar role is desirable
Get on board and enjoy…
- Enrolment into the DDC Wellbeing scheme, this includes, mental, physical and financial support. Some of the key benefits include; free gym membership and health assessment.
- Free onsite parking
- Free eye care
- Exciting fundraising activities
- Competitive bonus
- Ongoing incentives with raffles and prizes.
- Automatic enrolment into our pension scheme
Successful candidates are required to carry out 5 days of full training.
Full time hours; Monday to Friday 11.30am – 8.00pm
NHS 111 Call Handler – Southall Next Post:
Aeriandi expands secure voice services to offer NICE Nexidia Analytics