“Health and Well Being in the Contact Centre”
A UKCCF roundtable discussion sponsored by Talkdesk
17th September 2019 | Direct Line Insurance | Leeds
Smart employers know that organisations perform better when staff are healthy, motivated and focused.
Indeed, 60 per cent of employees say they’d feel more motivated and more likely to recommend their organisation as a good place to work if their employer took action to support mental wellbeing*, and FTSE 100 companies that prioritise employee engagement and wellbeing outperform the rest of the FTSE 100 by 10 per cent**.
Open and supportive workplaces benefit everyone – employees, employers and the bottom line – with employers potentially benefitting through enhanced morale, loyalty, commitment, innovation, productivity and profitability.
Register for the UKCCF Health and Well Being roundtable discussion today and hear from our guest speaker – Rosana Rategh, Training Team Leader at Mind, Leeds – about Mind’s three-pronged approach to help employers manage mental health in the workplace by:
- Promoting wellbeing for all staff
- Tackling the causes of work- related mental health problems
- Supporting staff who are experiencing mental health problems.
Attendees can also discuss how to:
- Raise the profile of mental health in your workplace
- Embed mental health in induction and training
- Make the most of internal communications channels
- Encourage mental health champions
- Make a public commitment to tackle mental health stigma and discrimination
- Promote dialogue, feedback and engagement
- Establish a culture of openness
- Create a better work-life-balance
* Mind survey, 2013
** BITC Workwell FTSE 100 Public Reporting Benchmarking Research Findings, Business in the Community and Towers Watson, London, April 2013
09.00 – 09.30: Coffee & Registration
09.30 – 09.40: Introductions
09.40 – 10.15: Special Guest Speaker: Rosana Rategh, Mind
10.15 – 10.45: Roundtable discussion
10.45 – 11.00 – Coffee break
11.00 – 12.15 – Roundtable discussion
12.15 – Buffet lunch
If you would like any further information regarding this event, please contact Michael Gray on +44 (0)7785 705587 or email: email@example.com.