Salary: £40K – £45K
Location: Kentish Town
MVF is one of the UK’s leading customer generation companies. We are a rapidly growing business – we topped the Sunday Times Tech Track, and since then grew 278% per annum before tripling in size again. We now employ over 350 staff in the UK and USA, and conduct marketing activities in more than 120 countries.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams.
Our MVF Values
Company culture is very important to us, and that is why we were voted in the top 6 places to work in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2017, and why we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better place to work. A s well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do, ensuring all of our teams are driving to be world class, constantly innovating and inspiring positivity in their colleagues. We don’t just talk about our values, we live them.
- Drives to be World Class
- Focuses and Delivers Fast
- Works Smart
- Loves Innovation
- Shows The Way
- Earns Trust
- Inspires PositivityOur Team
The Contact Centre is responsible for making sure our partners are getting highly relevant prospects and that potential customers get matched with companies that fit their needs.
Our mission is to deliver world-class customer service, instil trust with our partners and build our brands as authorities in their markets. The Contact Centre is a critical part of MVF process and important as part of our growth.
We optimise our lead qualification process to ensure we are finding the highest quality prospects for our partners and this is one of the reasons why MVF has an impressive client retention rate of 96%.
Our teams receive clear training so that we know our products inside out and can provide the best information and support to customers. It is a dynamic working
environment – on average we talk to approximately 2,000 potential customers every day which totals over 300,000 customer leads for our partners per year.
Our interaction with product users means we can also feed back information to our marketing teams to help inform how they prospect customers, and to our commercial teams about what our partners are offering help them to close sales more effectively.
The Customer Services team to share insights into customer feedback, including the investigation and analysis of disputes and complaints, in order that they can continually raise the bar on MVF’s levels of service.
People joining this team will have fantastic opportunities to learn about our sectors globally, whilst working in a high performance environment in one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK.
The role is really pivotal in driving customer success while balancing commercial objectives and has two main areas of responsibility. You will be responsible for leading the team who provides dispute resolution services on behalf of our clients and also the QA function who monitor the quality of our Contact Centre qualification processes. You will need to be able analyse and report on data to alert stakeholders to issues surrounding refund rates and customer challenges as well as Contact Centre performance. You will be required to constantly review and improve our processes and systems and meet SLA and commercial targets. This role requires someone who has fantastic leadership and organisation skills, as well as the ability to deliver solutions that benefit both internal and external customers.
- Providing strategic direction,leadership and coaching to QA and Dispute Resolution Teams
- Partnering with business units which will involve working across all levels, including with Director and C-Suite stakeholders
- Establish KPIs for continuous operational and customer satisfaction improvements and determine methods of correction necessary to achieve and sustain desired results
- Investigating client disputes through outbound telephone calls or call recording assessment against SLAs
- Serve as a resource and advisor to Contact Centre teams and management; build strong relationships with Contact Centre teams focused on positive feedback/coaching
- Working with our Contact Centre and Sales teams on QA – setting industry leading qualification standards
- Lead call calibrations to identify training needs
- Ownership of Quality Assurance platform
- Establish complaint reduction strategies in conjunction with stakeholders across the business
- Analysis of disputes and refunds to find pathways to client and vertical success
- Stakeholder within tech projects and initiatives affecting Dispute Resolution
- Training of New Starters and Sales Academy on dispute processes andpolicies
What Success Looks Like:
- Timely resolution of internal and external client requests, disputes and complaints against SLAs
- Data driven decisions that lead to solutions that deliver value and efficiency
- Closed loop thinking between the teams across the business driving positivecustomer outcomes
- Moving the needle from negative to positive experiences for all stakeholders
Our Ideal MVFer:
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, with an ability to think strategically
- Progressive experience in customer service, quality assurance , investigation and/or analysis
- Evidence of strong people, team leadership and management skills, with proof you have created a high performing team who have delivered operational excellence
- Experience with clearly presenting findings and recommendations to internal stakeholders and external customers
- Real attention to detail and curiosity; we want someone who will delve into an issue completely, not just take the first answer to be right
- Excellent communication skills via phone, email and face to face
- A positive, proactive problem solver
- Honest and ethical
To apply for this position, please click here: http://grnh.se/6p0h1q1
Helping contact centres meet demand during peak season Next Post:
Customer Generation Executive