Location: Camberley, Surrey
Salary: Dependant on experience
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative. This person will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage incoming emails and telephone calls as part of the team
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team targets and call handling quotas
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer issues and record on CRM
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems would be an advantage
- Familiarity with MS Office to beginner level essential
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
Salary will be consummate with experience and expertise. Please state your current salary details on the application.
To apply for this position, please email an up-to-date copy of your CV to: email@example.com