Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Milton Keynes (MK19 6DG)
Salary: Starting salary £16,575
We are looking for enthusiastic customer service representatives to join our growing Customer Contact Centre in our Milton Keynes office.
Working in a team environment, you will be responsible for resolving inbound customer complaints and queries, both over the telephone and via email. Working variable shifts between 8am and 11pm, you’ll focus on building rapport with customers and resolving their complaints and queries, leaving them with a great lasting impression.
- Creative and proactive resolution of customer complaints and queries,
- Delivery of an exceptional customer experience,
- Adherence to internal processes and procedures
Ideally, you will:
- Be a confident communicator,
- Be results driven and highly motivated,
- Have a confident and resilient demeanor,
- Adapt your skills to build rapport with customers,
- Ensure and maintain a positive approach when dealing with customers
This is an ideal opportunity for someone to build a career in a busy but rewarding area of a growing multinational business, where you’ll have the chance to demonstrate your love of great customer service and make a strong contribution to current and future successes.
In addition to a starting salary of £16,575, we can offer you:
- Monthly incentives
- Agent Reward and Recognition Scheme
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing with service
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Eye care voucher Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Pension Scheme
- Career progression
- A fantastic countryside office
- On-the-job and online training
- A great team-orientated culture and work environment!