Customer Operations Director – FinTech – £90,000 – £130,000 + Outstanding Benefits– Doncaster
RDE / 16479030
About the Client:
My client has a rapidly growing presence in the UK market and is one of the leading organisations in its field.
As part of a drive to deliver outstanding Customer Experience they are currently seeking an experienced Customer Operations Director to lead their multi-channel customer contact delivery through an established contact centre. They are currently driving their business through a 3 year plan that will also mean that they could expand operations with the establishment of a second contact centre and an a fresh digital approach to customers – this individual will be key in delivering this strategy successfully.
About the Role:
This is a varied role and you will initially develop and drive contact centre strategy and operational delivery through a diverse team.
Other aspects of the role include.
- Leadership of a team of direct reports and development of a team delivering customer services (c.200+ FTE) within an SME and B2B marketplace
- Development of contact centre strategy including improving the current multi-channel strategy and digital innovation
- Promoting a culture of customer excellence and continuous improvement
- Accountability for P&L and making the contact centre network a profit centre
- Innovation around services and delivering new profitable service streams
- Extensive stakeholder management exposure and the need to understand delivering world class Customer Experience and Employee Engagement
What we’re looking for:
An outstanding Customer Service / Operations Director who can drive a fantastic business to the next level – profitably and by putting customers, staff and service delivery at the heart of everything that they do. Your experience will include
- Experience of running contact centre operations and developing digital solutions
- Ideally a track record of successful business operations management gained from an entrepreneurial fast paced business
- Extensive experience of customer, partner relationships and account development, coupled with the strategic development of additional propositions
- Full understanding of P&L, budget setting and commercial management
- A collaborative leadership style
- Experience of delivering change and continuous improvement
About the Offer:
£90,000 – £130,000 + Outstanding Benefits
Rob Dermott, Director on 0161 234 0354 or firstname.lastname@example.org