Salary: £18,000 plus commission paid monthly = £26,000 OTE
Location: Kentish Town, London
Our 30 seat Business to Business Contact Centre is responsible for contacting business prospects who have requested quotes through one of our many online portals. You will be speaking to a wide range of companies, covering a wide range of products, with full training provided! It is a dynamic working environment – on average we talk to approximately 2,000 potential customers every day which totals over 300,000 customer leads for our partners per year.
- Represent MVF by contacting prospects via the telephone and discussing their needs
- Generate revenue for MVF and it’s partners by qualifying high quality leads
- Attend and contribute in product training, as well as taking responsibility for “self learning” to understand our range of products
- Attend and contribute in soft skills and sales training sessions, to develop world class sales and customer service skills
- Listen to your own calls and take on-board feedback from the management team of how to maximise your performance
- Attend coaching sessions and 1-2-1s to support your growth and development
- Take on project work to support the team in continually adding value to MVF
The Contact Centre is responsible for making sure our partners are getting highly relevant prospects and that potential customers get matched with companies that fit their needs.
Our mission is to deliver world-class customer service, instil trust with our partners and build our brands as authorities in their markets. The Contact Centre is a critical part of the MVF process and important as part of our growth.
We optimise our lead qualification process to ensure we are finding the highest quality prospects for our partners and this is one of the reasons why MVF has an impressive client retention rate of 96%.
MVF is a global customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 120 countries. In 2013, MVF topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing tech company in the UK, and this year was also named the business with the 50th fastest growing profits in the UK. This is the third year that MVF has also been ranked in the top ten places to work in the UK by the Sunday Times Best Companies list.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams. We want you to help get us there!
Company culture is very important to us, and that is why we were voted in the top 6 places to work in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2017, and why we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better place to work. People join us to change the industry, work with world-class talent, develop their careers and become part of our remarkable culture.
This is a great opportunity to learn about our sectors, clients and customers with opportunities to progress. If you would like to find out more, then please apply.