Customer Experience Manager – £50k + car + extensive benefits – Manchester
RD / 16481370
About the Client
- An outstanding national and international business with the desire to deliver customer excellence at all touchpoints.
About the Role
- My client is an innovative business services organisation and they have currently created a new role of Customer Experience Manager at an exciting time for this company,
- This will be a hands on Customer Experience role – firstly you will be engaging with both clients and internal and external stakeholders to drive Voice of the Customer, Culture Change and Journey mapping to deliver a tangible CX strategy
- The role will then involve the deployment and continual development of the organisational CX programme across customer journeys – whether these are via face to face, contact centre or associated channels to develop a truly integrated CX strategy that the business believes in and customers are provided with.
What we are looking for
- A true CX professional who understands VOC, NPS and is a great influencer
- This is not a people management role but requires someone who can deliver customer experience excellence and influence cultural change across the organisation
- This role is based in Manchester and will require national travel.
About the Offer
- £50K +car + extensive benefits
Rob Dermott, Director on 0161 234 0354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Centre Manager – Hertfordshire Next Post:
Transitions / Propositions and Solutions Manager – Dubai