Contact Centre Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Contact Centre Manager in our stylish Birmingham City contact centre which is based within easy reach of the city centre.
Our contact centre is the nerve of our business where people have a voice to support our clients through various campaigns.
Claims Advisory Services contact centre provides outbound calling to our clients who require guidance when they have been mis-sold PPI and could be owed compensation.
As the Contact Centre Manager of Claims Advisory call centre you will be responsible for the daily running and management of the centre through the effective use of resources.
You will provide comprehensive and knowledgeable management information to internal and external customers regarding performance as appropriate.
In addition you will ensure that the team’s tasks are executed effectively, tackling relevant operational/customer service issues and ensuring that operational effectiveness/efficiency is maintained.
40 hours per week between Monday – Friday (9.00-20.00)
What we offer in return:
A competitive basic annual salary of £30-35,000 with the potential to earn up to £40,000 based OTE
- 20 days holiday P/A (pro rata part time)
- Central location
- A comprehensive training programme
- Fun and friendly environment
Primary Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing the daily running of the call centre, including sourcing equipment, effective resource planning and implementing call centre strategies and operations;
- Carrying out needs assessments, performance reviews and cost/benefit analyses;
- Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality;
- Ensuring all relevant communications, records and data are updated and recorded;
- Advising clients on products and services available;
- Liaising with supervisors, team leaders, operatives and third parties to gather information and resolve issues;
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and involvement in networks;
- Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimise errors and track operative performance;
- Coordinating staff recruitment, including writing vacancy advertisements and liaising with HR staff;
- Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions;
- Recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre and preparing reports;
- Handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries;
- Organising staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand;
- Coaching, motivating and retaining staff and coordinating bonus, reward and incentive schemes;
- Forecasting and analysing data against budget figures on a weekly and/or monthly basis.
- Sales Per Hour.
- Pack Return Rate.
- Accurate and up to date data entries on UClaim4Me system.
- Ensure Individual team members targets are achieved.
- Ensure Sales call standards achieved for the team.
- Monthly Departmental targets achieved for the team.
- Ensure Team members are continuously coached and developed.
We’ve created a working environment where your personal experience is as highly valued as your professional expertise; where your ideas and your thinking are rewarded, not just your results. Above all, this is somewhere exceptional people can excel in a range of sales careers – and help others do the same. We are looking for:-
- Inspirational and engaging leader
- Committed and driven individual
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Resilient and customer focussed
If you are interested in what you have read and feel you can contribute to our expanding business then please apply via the link.