Claims Handler / Investigator
Salary: Up to £25,000.00 dependent on experience.
Benefits include 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays, uniform, pension, Childcare Vouchers scheme and free parking.
Normal Hours of Work: 8:00–17:30 Monday to Friday.
Working Environment: Friendly, fast paced, dynamic.
Reporting to: Claims Team Leader.
4th Dimension Innovation Limited are a leading provider of specialist claims handling services to insurance companies and brokers operating within the motorcycle sector, recently awarded with “Counter Fraud Initiative of the Year” from the Modern Claims Awards 2017. Featured in the Sunday Times Fast-track 100 of the Fastest Growing Privately Owned Companies in the UK, the company continues to experience substantial success and growth.
If you are a claims handling professional or have experience in customer service and are looking to break into a rewarding insurance career, 4th Dimension will provide you with excellent training to equip you with the skills you need to succeed and progress within your role. The Company encourage ongoing professional development and will support those individuals looking to progress their career within the insurance sector, in attaining Chartered Institute of Insurance qualifications.
- Taking inbound and outbound calls
- Record information accurately on the company’s internal claim management system
- Provide Customers with claim updates.
- Responsibility for handling your own claims investigation case load and meeting SLA’s
- Preparing indemnity referrals and final reports for insurers.
- Performing multiple checks on all claims and efficiently assessing the validity of the claim
- Joint handling of policy holder and insurer expectations
- Provide customers with claim updates
- Analytical thinker with a methodical approach to work
- Good productivity and reliability
- Confident telephone manner
- Good time managment skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to make complex judgment calls
- Strong fundamental insurance knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- ACII certificates desirable
What you need to do now
If you meet the above criteria please send over your CV to email@example.com and we will be in touch to discuss your suitability for the opportunity.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion regarding your career aspirations and how your experience and skills set may be of value to 4th Dimension.
Or to see our latest vacancies please visit our website www.4th-dimension.co.uk/career