Role: Care Advisor
Salary: Up to £25,000 – Pro rata.
Hours: 25hrs per week
Why you’ll be so important to Catalyst. You will:
- To deliver exceptional customer service and support to Catalyst’s external and internal customers at all times.
- Provide a range of 1-2-1 customer service through multiple digital channels for customers of all tenures.
- Provides first tier expertise across the entire range of core housing services including maintenance, allocations, service charges, environmental service, income and tenancy related matters.
- Supports the Neighbourhood Experience team in providing an excellent housing and estate management service across a range of digital channels, ensuring that all customers – leaseholders, tenants, freeholders – receive an effective, professional and value for money service and that the business addresses issues/problems and delivers appropriate services in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Ensures accurate information and advice is given to customers, keeping up to date with policy and procedures and within legislative requirements.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with all work colleagues to ensure a ‘one team’ approach to the delivery of Digital Neighbourhood Service Centre.
- Takes ownership to ensure they have full knowledge of all services to help meet the individual needs of customers.
- Takes every opportunity to build customer confidence with the range of digital channels.
- Analyses current operational processes and makes appropriate suggestions on ways in which these can be improved.
- Works closely with the Digital Knowledge Co-ordinator to continually improve both the internal & external Knowledgebase.
- Strives for 1st contact resolution at all times by being pro-active and thoroughly investigating the customer’s account to prevent possible call backs.
- Works with stakeholders in other areas of the business as required to ensure complex customer cases are investigated, given the appropriate priority and resolved.
- Manages a customer caseload and ensured that customers have access to the right services, there is correct service outcome and that customer queries/complaints are resolved regardless of where service failure lies within the organisation.
- Work extended hours on weekday evenings until 8pm and Saturdays from 9am-1pm to optimise contact rates and to provide customers in employment support at times that best suit them.
Skills and Knowledge
- Highly developed questioning and listening skills and an ability to communicate with empathy and clarity both by phone and across a range of digital platforms.
- Exemplary telephone manner, comfortable using various social media platforms and the ability to quickly tune into customers’ needs.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering customer service excellence.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and target driven environment and able to meet targets and deadlines whilst working under daily pressure.
- Customer focused and ability to communicate to stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Confident using a range of digital platforms to resolve customer queries.
- A passionate and enthusiastic team player with a positive and flexible approach.
- Proven organisation and administration skills and the ability to effectively organise own workload and deal with conflicting priorities.
- Has experience of dealing with difficult customers and is able to maintain a professional approach to resolving their concerns/meeting their needs.
- Able to acquire knowledge and grasp new concepts quickly and to deal appropriately with diverse enquiries of varying degrees of difficulty.
- Understand how to achieve value for money outcomes
To apply, please visit: http://www.chg.org.uk/careers/job/customer-care-advisor/
Jabra announces new Cashbacks promotion Next Post:
Harnessing a flexible workforce in the contact centre industry