New Business Development Manager
Up to £30,000 per annum (subject to experience)
Are you an outgoing, bubbly Business Development Manager who is able to engage and build strong relationships? If so we want to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting for a New Business Development Manager who will maximise on all new business as well as maintain growth of the existing business, the role will be based in our Wolverhampton contact centre which is based within easy reach of the city centre.
Respondez’s contact centre acts as an initial point of contact for customers, to identify customer needs; promote appropriate products and services if required, and the attainment of the highest quality of customer satisfaction. We pride ourselves on our contact centres, these are the nerve of our business where our people have a voice to support our clients through various campaigns.
The New Business Development Manager role will have the following responsibilities:
- The creation of successful well-written RFI responses and proposals
- To seek out new business development opportunities by prospecting via the telephone and online networking.
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of opportunities
- Engagement at all levels to ensure successful outputs as part of new business development
- Identifying relevant bidding portals to engage with online new business tenders.
- Developing impactful content for bid portals including PowerPoint slides and other engaging documents
- Implementation of best practice bid processes.
- Developing, resourcing, and managing the pitch process ensuring that all inputs and outputs are completed.
- Working with the Directors for each opportunity to plan, manage coordinate each pitch process
- Qualification of new business opportunities establishing whether the business has the capability to win
- Interfacing with the client’s procurement team and key stakeholders
- Producing weekly reports on sales activity and performance against KPI’s and targets
- Arrange and conduct initial meetings with prospective clients to conduct fact finds
We’ve created a working environment where your personal experience is as highly valued as your professional expertise; where your ideas and your thinking are rewarded, not just your results. Above all, this is somewhere exceptional people can excel in a range of sales careers – and help others do the same. We are looking for:-
- Educated to a degree standard
- The ability to travel to prospective clients on a regular basis
- Business development / sales background
- Generating your own appointments and clients
- Commercial understanding
- Candidates must possess a strong work ethic
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Working as part of a wider team, as well as independently
- A flexible and ‘can do’ attitude
- Essential Requirements:
- A minimum of 1 year in a similar role of new business development gained within a BPO contact centre.
- Positive, tenacious and outgoing
- Smart and presentable appearance
- Field Sales experience with proven track record of converting sales and achieving targets
- Comfortable with liaising and negotiating at board level
- Comfortable pursuing business relationships with senior decision makers through networking, cold calling and office visits
- Preferably you will already have contacts with a view to growing a contact database
- Ability to carry out market research to establish current contract on all prospective clients
New Business Development Manager Benefits:
- A competitive basic monthly salary up to £30,000 per annum (subject to experience).
- Performance related bonus
- 20 days holiday
- Car allowance
- Company Pension Scheme
If you feel you are suitable for our New Business Development Manager position, please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org