MVF is one of the UK’s leading customer generation companies. We are a rapidly growing business – we topped the Sunday Times Tech Track, and since then grew 278% per annum before tripling in size again. We now employ over 350 staff in the UK and USA, and conduct marketing activities in more than 120 countries.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams.
Our 30 seat B2B contact centre is responsible for supporting businesses achieve their objectives. We do this by contacting prospects who have requested quotes through one of our many online portals.
Within the contact centre, our UK and French TQ (Telephone Qualify) teams respond to these enquiries to ensure our clients are getting highly relevant prospects and that potential prospects get matched with companies that fit their needs.
You will be responsible for contacting existing prospects via telephone and discussing the product or service that have enquired about. You will need to engage with prospects and build rapport, whilst also developing an understanding of their business and it’s current needs. From here, you can offer additional products and services that may also suit the prospects. We have high standards of quality both towards the prospects we speak with and clients we put them in touch with, and aim to be the catalyst of a strong business relationship between them.
Due to the international scope of the team, you would be dealing with enquiries in both French and English so fluency in both is ideal.
- Represent MVF by contacting previous prospects via the telephone and discussing their needs
- Generate revenue for MVF and it’s partners by qualifying high-quality leads
- Attend and contribute to product training, as well as taking responsibility for “self-learning” to understand our range of products
- Attend and contribute to soft skills and sales training sessions, to develop world-class sales and customer service skills
- Listen to your own calls and take on board feedback from the management team of how to maximise your performance
- Attend coaching sessions and 1-2-1s to support your growth and development
- Take on project work to support the telemarketing in continually adding value to MVF
Our Ideal MVFer:
- Has a professional telephone manner
- Fluent in both English and French
- Swiftly builds rapport with our prospects
- Embraces and thrives in a high volume and results based environment.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Quick learner who can apply concepts in the real world.
- Understands the customer’s perspective.
- Team player, adaptable and flexible.
We can’t wait to hear from you. Apply here: http://grnh.se/b72u4d1