Location: Cwmbran, South Wales
Department: Sales (B2B, Insurance, Debt Management, 50+)
Salary Banding: £19,500 Potential OTE, £30,000
Job Type: Full Time and Permanent
Hours: 35 Hours per week
Reports to: Sales Management
Main Purpose of the Role:
Do you enjoy the excitement, buzz, drive and success of working in Sales? Are you an enthusiastic, upbeat, positive individual who has the confidence and ability to build rapport quickly and naturally with customers?
We want candidates who have previous experience of working in a fast paced, sales driven environment; someone who thrives on achieving sales targets and earning bonus. The successful candidate will have a high standard of communication skills when speaking with customers, a professional manner whilst being able to demonstrate adaptability and flexibility within the role.
The successful candidates will be joining at a time of expansion, growth and opportunities. The future of our business is driven by our people, so what are you waiting for?
- Immediate entry to our uncapped bonus scheme
- Subsidised on-site restaurant with a discounted Starbucks
- Free On-site parking
- Exclusive Members Club – discounts on health and leisure activities
- Perkbox (free mobile phone insurance, free breakdown cover, plus many more discounts)
- On-going additional incentives
- Proven work experience as a Sales Executive(minimum of 12 months)
- Experience of working in a sales driven environment
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Assertiveness and confidence
- Ability to work under pressure
- Reliable, flexible with a sense of commitment
- An understanding of our business and what we do
- Experience or knowledge of Business to business, Insurance, 50+ and Debt Management
To apply for this position, please send an up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org – Please quote UKCCF/CCM when applying.