UKCCF Digital and Social Media Roundtable Discussion
8th May 2019 | Virgin Media, Sheffield
Technology is transforming the customer experience landscape at an exponential rate – with the use of AI/chatbots, web chat, speech recognition, social media and other digital channels ever more prevalent.
In this digital CX session, you will have the opportunity to debate some of the industry’s hottest topics, network with fellow practitioners, and help define your own organisation’s ideal digital CX strategy.
The event features a talk from Virgin Media about how the company has successfully deployed social media within its multichannel customer contact operation, as well as the steps that it has taken to build a positive employee culture.
At this roundtable, we will also discuss:
- What Digital Transformation will mean for your employees
- How to identify and manage ‘customer emotion’
- How to integrate digital channels
- Solving key digital customer care challenges
- Creating a single view of the customer
- Whether ‘Superagents’, capable of managing all written and spoken contact channels, are a realistic proposition
Register your place at this event
Complete the form below to register your place at this event.