“Creating Frictionless Digital Experiences”
UKCCF roundtable discussion
30th April 2019 | Metro Bank | Slough, Berkshire
With customers increasingly demanding ‘anytime, anyhow, anywhere’ contact choice, how do organisations ensure frictionless journeys as customers move frequently and seamlessly between communications channels?
At this roundtable you’ll learn about the experiences of award-winning contact centre operators and have the opportunity to network and share knowledge.
Hear from Metro Bank about how it has improved its internal working environment, streamlined customer processes, and delivered a more efficient, reliable service.
Attendees will also discuss:
- How mobile messaging can help create more frictionless CXs
- The use of Multichannel (or Omnichannel) strategies to cover a wide range of customer demographics
- How to create a single view of the customer
- The use of real-time CX insight to optimise performance, identify customer pain points, and drive employee engagement
- Whether ‘Employee Satisfaction’ and ‘Customer Satisfaction’ are inextricably linked
09.00 – 09.30: Coffee & Registration
09.30 – 09.40: Introductions
09.40 – 10.15: Case study: Metro Bank
10.15 – 10.45: Customer Experience roundtable discussion
10.45 – 11.00 – Coffee break
11.00 – 12.15 – Customer Experience roundtable discussion
12.15 – Buffet lunch
If you would like any further information regarding this event, please contact Michael Gray on +44 (0)20 8224 2315 or email: email@example.com
2-24 Farnham Road
Register your place at this event
Complete the form below to register your place at this event.