‘How to Create a Positive Contact Centre Culture’
A UKCCF roundtable discussion sponsored by 8×8
26th June 2019 | Ikano Bank, Nottingham
Company culture is an integral part of business. It affects nearly every aspect of a company: from recruiting top talent to improving employee satisfaction, it’s the backbone of a happy workforce.
According to research by Deloitte, there is a strong correlation between employees who claim to feel happy and valued at work and those who say their company has a strong culture. The survey also found that 94% of executives and 88% of employees believe a distinct corporate culture is important to a business’ success.
Hear how Ikano Bank created a unique corporate spirit by engaging every co-worker and “keeping it simple”. Ikano Bank was winner of the ‘Employee Engagement’ and ‘Best Large Contact Centre’ categories at the 2016 Midlands and Yorkshire Contact Centre Awards
Attendees can also discuss:
- How to create an effective Employee Engagement strategy
- The impact that a positive workplace culture can have on recruitment, employee loyalty, job satisfaction and collaboration
- How to create a clear vision statement and communicate a clear set of shared values, beliefs and expectations
- How to promote diversity and inclusion
- How to conduct compliance training
- How to lead by example
If you would like any further information regarding this event, please contact Michael Gray on +44 (0)20 8224 2315 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register your place at this event
Complete the form below to register your place at this event.