Cyber safety in the Contact Centre Environment
Hosted by: Global Cyber Alliance: Andy Bates, Executive Director
22nd May 2019 | 1pm – 1:45pm
Contact Centre represents a key interface between organisation, customer and supply chain, a complex and dynamically opposing myriad of requirements; ease of access veres security of data, human interaction within a technological framework.
We explore whether the contact centre is the most vulnerable part of an organisations infrastructure. The potential attack surface is huge. Voice, SMS, email, chat, web, human… and the reward: A goldmine of personally identifiable information for the cyber criminal.
Whether data is stored on site or in the cloud the cyber criminal will be targeting your organisation and the likelihood is they are looking to steal the data your customers have entrusted you to keep safe.
This webinar is non-technical. It is relevant to all those involved in defining strategy, overseeing operations and working within the contact centre environment.
We will be looking at:
- Current Trends and challenges
- Case studies
- Simple guidelines to help prepare, protect and minimise the risk
Special guest speakers:
- City of London Police: Pauline Smith Director of Action Fraud
- Verizon: Mike Cheshire, CX Specialist
- Bob’s Business Ltd: Melanie Oldham, Founder & CEO
- Global Cyber Alliance: Andy Bates, Executive Director EMEA