“How to Create an Engaging and Motivational Workplace”
1st May 2019 | Moo | Central London
According to Gallup research, engaged employees generate 20% more in sales, 21% more in profitability and are 50% less likely to leave than their disengaged colleagues. Yet engagement levels are just 13% according to the research, losing the economy billions of pounds each year.
At this roundtable, you will learn how to enhance Employee Engagement (EE), share best practice and debate some of the industry’s hottest topics.
The event will feature a case study from Moo, an award-winning company with an exceptional contact centre environment. Learn what steps Moo has taken to build a positive employee culture, and hear how the company and its customers are reaping the rewards.
At this roundtable, we will also discuss:
- How to create a motivational contact centre environment that encourages team-working
- Using technology to drive workforce optimisation
- Techniques and tips for measuring EE
- Choosing and coaching managers that understand and care about the success of their people
- Avoiding micro-management and encouraging two-way communication
- How to encourage positive employee relationships
09.00 – 09.30: Coffee & Registration
09.30 – 09.40: Introductions
09.40 – 10.15: Case study: Moo
10.15 – 10.45: Roundtable discussion
10.45 – 11.00 – Coffee break
11.00 – 12.15 – Roundtable discussion
12.15 – Buffet lunch
If you would like any further information regarding this event, please contact Michael Gray on +44 (0)20 8224 2315 or email: email@example.com
20 Farringdon Road
Register your place at this event
Complete the form below to register your place at this event.